All 18 art Reviews

Sentient Cancer Sentient Cancer

This is really good and I love the detail but the face and hands of the man get lost in the smoke.

Leviathan's Hierodule Leviathan's Hierodule

nice work

Kang is river but not sure what kan is? Is it Piss? My Korean is basic at best.

W-P-S responds:

It's supposed to say rape, twice,

but I used a translating device so there's a big chance I might be wrong.

Bite the bullet Bite the bullet

very nice!

I like this one the best but all your work is very good!

Victor got elected Victor got elected

AWEsome

Great stuff! Keep it coming!

Snail Girl Snail Girl

Just a little more.

Don't get me wrong I like the Idea of this I just think it could use more work. It seems to me that you drew a anime women and then made her into a snail/women rather then having half and half it's 70/30. It could be some thing as easy as putting more detail in the shell.

TheSillyStoic responds:

I might return to this idea later, this was done rather quickly and lazily. I'll take your criticism into account next time, thanks for the review :D

Bad Habits Bad Habits

WHY?

Why isn't this in the art portal!? This is really good man. If you put some work in the background this would be hell-a good! Keep up the good work!

BitchCock BitchCock

I wrike it.

This and all your stuff is really good! keep this stuff coming. i can't wait to see more.

Don'tbenice. Don'tbenice.

Fine!

I won't be nice to you!

P.S. I can't help but being nice. I love your work! :)

Chrlinatro responds:

I love you. XD

Sketch Dump Sketch Dump

Awesome Stuff!

I just wanted to say that I like your style a lot and keep the great work coming. Thank you for putting this stuff on NG so I have the pleasure of seeing it.

p.s. I love the eyes. I think it's because I have had bags under my eyes my entire life.

ChrlnMolly ChrlnMolly

Cute

The cat and fish are so cute. The girl also. I really like your drawings a lot. keep this stuff up!

Chrlinatro responds: